How to Play
- The first player draws a card from the deck
- Choose card(s) with the color that corresponds to a color next to your dinosaur on the board. Move your dinosaur to that color. Place your card(s) in the discard pile.
- Dinosaurs can only jump one spot at a time. You can only move to spots directly to the right, left, forward or backward.
- Every time at your turn, fill up your hand with the same number of cards you started the game with.
- If you don’t have any cards that you can use to move, discard one Footprint Card to the discard pile and end your turn.
- Each player can continue to move spots until they run out of cards in their hand.
- What to do when you reach the volcanic eruption and raging rapids areas?
- Each player must spin the wheel to determine how many spaces they can move.
- Once you determine how many spaces you can move, you can place a card down and move to that space.
- If you spin “Stay in Place,” then stay in the same spot and wait for your next turn.
- Start each turn by spinning the wheel once to see how many spaces you can move until you exit the volcanic eruption and raging rapids areas.
- What if someone is already in a spot?
- Two players can't occupy the same spot.
- If another player is in a spot you want to move to, you can either move to a different spot or end your turn.